Saturday, September 13, 2014

In the words of the old rhyme: Nobody likes me, Everybody hates me.

It's not their fault. 

And I'm not going to eat worms over it.

But it's true.

No matter what I have done to try to make situations better, I am met with opposition, antagonism, and lack of support.

There is sometimes some gratitude, which I appreciate, but there is just too little assistance.  I understand that people are busy.  And I guess now I understand that people really just don't care.  Maybe they don't like it that someone else does care.  Maybe they resent it.  Maybe that's why they don't like me.

To TB and R the BH, both of whom did help, my immeasurable thanks.

To those who reblogged and liked and commented, more thanks.

To the shills and the crappy writers who pay the shills, have at it.  Your books still suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment