Tuesday, July 5, 2011

After the week-end, and 14,585

The good news is I figured out how to surf through all of Amazon's Kindle listings and get past at least some of the garbage.

The other good news is that I did some writing yesterday -- 820 words -- so even if I didn't meet my challenge every day, I at least made progress.  I also spent some time on research, which is necessary when writing historical fiction, and the information I obtained helped me work through a particularly difficult spot in the novel.

And we had rain over the week-end.  First a strong storm cell moved through early Sunday evening, and then last night we had several nice steady showers.  This will do our parched desert landscaping a world of good.  Even the cactus were starting to shrivel up!

No comments:

Post a Comment