Friday, July 15, 2011

It's alive!

Secrets to Surrender is now up on Amazon Kindle for the bargain price of $2.99.

The past couple of months have been pretty stressful as I've done the formatting work and so on.  I never knew if I was doing anything write at all.  I can be pretty anal at times, going through the directions step by step, but every now and then things wouldn't work quite right and I'd get frustrated.  But when the time finally came to upload the file to Amazon, it worked like a charm. 

And now I have to start work on the next one.  The hardest part is going to be finding cover art for Shadows by Starlight.  That was the original title, and that's what it's going to be on Amazon.  Here's hoping the second one is easier than the first!

Then I have to go back to some more writing.  As always the ideas just keep coming.  If only I had the time to write them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment